Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

Tequila-Lime Chicken

We've been eating better here at home... its been kindof a pain in the butt to eat healthy but keep a variety going. My mom and brother are both picky eaters, but my dad and I pretty much eat anything (or I'll at least try it); since we have picky eaters to deal with, we seem to eat a lot of the same recipes over and over again... I guess its easier that way, but for those of us with a curious taste pallete, its tough to be happy eating the same ole chicken breast or pasta dish once a week....


So I've been looking for some chicken recipes that everybody would eat... last night we made Sweet and Sour Chicken and white rice; from a McCormick's dinner spice packet; it was really yummy and something different and everyone pretty much liked it!


For tomorrow, I found this Tequila-Lime Chicken breast recipe and I couldnt be more excited to make it! One thing we all agree on eating is some good "mexican" flavor food! I think it'll be a hit!


the recipe is found here:




YUMMMMMMY!