Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Cruise History!

Wow I must say that I (and my brother) have lived a pretty blessed life... some people may look at this list and say spoiled, but I hate that word (we're not spoiled, because we're both very grateful) we have been raised to understand and respect the blessings that we have been given into us in life. We don't expect to be taken on these cruise vacations, but when we get the opportunity to go on them, we take them and we enjoy them! We've been extremely blessed to be able to have parents and grandparents who have the money, the means, and the desires to take us on such wonderful vacations.

I often think about how different our lives would be if there were certain circumstances that were different, for instance, if my dad didn't work for the airlines, if my grandparents lived out of state, if my parents had more children, if my grandparents had more grandchildren; if just one of these things were to change, our lives would change. We have benefited from each of the above scenarios working out the way that they have.

Well, in the end, as I look at this list I am grateful for all of the cruises (19) that I have been on and the experiences and memories which each of them have provided me with. Many of these cruise vacations have stories that we've told for years and we will be telling for years to come.

49 days until we leave for our next cruise and I cant wait to see what memories are waiting for us at sea!






Nautical Cities - Cruise Ship Tickers
Nautical Cities - Cruise Ship Tickers
Nautical Cities - Cruise Ship TickersNautical Cities - Cruise Ship Tickers
Nautical Cities - Cruise Ship Tickers
Nautical Cities - Cruise Ship Tickers
Nautical Cities - Cruise Ship Tickers
Nautical Cities - Cruise Ship Tickers
Nautical Cities - Cruise Ship Tickers
Nautical Cities - Cruise Ship Tickers
Nautical Cities - Cruise Ship Tickers
Nautical Cities - Cruise Ship Tickers
Nautical Cities - Cruise Ship Tickers
Nautical Cities - Cruise Ship Tickers