Pages

Monday, December 30, 2013

2014 Goals

A bad habit I'm going to break:
Complaining about the things in life that I am not happy with - I do it a lot and I do it often.

A new skill I'd like to learn:
Knitting and I would like to learn more about wine, football and hockey! (I hate sports; primarily because I don't UNDERSTAND them, my husband LOVES sports- so I figure I should try to learn them and participate in watching and cheering on his favorite teams.

A person I hope to be more like:
My husband - he is patient, understanding, and typically (almost annoyingly) positive on all things!

A good deed I'm going to do:
Random acts of kindness

A place I'd like to visit:
San Francisco and Napa Valley with my husband in April for our 1 year anniversary!

A book I'd like to read:
Not sure yet - I will have to scour the book lists and find one! I am hoping to find a good author or a good series to read. I love to read books that continue through a few books or books by the same author that have the same theme and general idea...

A letter I'm going to write:
If all things with a job interview go as I hope and pray - I am going to write a letter to my current employer explaining why I am leaving!

A new food I'd like to try:
I try almost everything at least once - if I don't like it, I wont try it ever again. Not sure what I haven't tried YET - I'm sure something will come up!

I'm going to do better at:
Thinking positive and saving money!