Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Sunny Days!

I am so happy that we have had some of the most sunny and beautiful days this past week. It is amazing how the sunny weather can brighten up every one's moods instantly! The sun and warm(er) weather seem to bring everybody out of the "winter hibernation" that we have been in for the last 3 months. It is sure nice to be able to go outside sans a big heavy winter coat, boots, scarf, gloves, hat (the winter works).... I do have to admit that I am a little bummed that all of our snow is melting away, but it was fun while it lasted! The only down-side to all of this warm weather in the middle of February, is that I KNOW this is not the end of winter, I am sure we have another decent round of snow coming before the "real" spring is here.... I guess my flip flops will have to wait 30 more days (until our cruise) before they can come out of hibernation!