Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Last Week...

Last Tuesday night at this time, we were getting nailed with our 2011 Blizzard! This storm ended up being the 3rd largest snowstorm of Chicago history with a whole 22 inches of snow recorded in our area! My mom and I made it outside during the day to take some pictures of the incredible amount of snow that we got! It was awesome running around in the snow for a little while, I havent seen a snow storm like that one ever in my life and it was a blast to be outside playing in it! I know that the Blizzard of 2011 is one that I am going to be telling my children about someday... it really was an awesome 2 days of a lot of snow!

The only problem with the snow is that we got sooo much of it! There's really no place for it to go. So we're dealing with huge piles of snow scattered everywhere; on the corners, in parking lots, on sidewalks and all over the edges of driveways. We have SO much snow, I think we might just be waiting for it all to melt welll into July! :)