Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Royal Wedding of 2011

So at 4am I am going to be awake watching the live coverage of the Royal Wedding. I cant wait to see it!




I have this strong fascination with weddings- I think that's because I cant wait to plan my OWN wedding someday! This Royal Wedding is of a huge proportion and its something that I just cant miss!

In all honesty, the Royal Wedding isnt going to make that much of a diffrernce in my life or the lives of others in the U.S. but it will certanly put a smile on my face for the day tomorrow and dreams in my heart for my future wedding. I mean, it's really cool that Kate a commoner is getting married and BOOM she becomes a princess! Isnt that something that every little girl dreams of?! I have! and I think that's why I am so excited to watch the wedding- because even if its not me marrying "the prince" its still something magical for Kate and William- and I will get my chance to marry MY PRINCE someday!